Thailand’s largest island, Phuket is so much more than its notorious nightlife. Away from the hustle and bustle, secluded beaches, tranquil temples and lush rainforests offer travel experiences galore.
Make the most of your trip to this beautiful island with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Phuket has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Phuket you will find:
– Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe
– Top 10 lists of Phuket’s must-sees, including Phuket Town, Wat Chalong, Patong and Khao Sok National Park
– Phuket’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
– Themed lists, including the best scenic walks, beaches, outdoor activities, Buddhist temples and much more
– Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
– A laminated pull-out map of Phuket plus seven full-colour area maps
Looking for more on Beijing’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Thailand’s Beaches and Islands.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.