A laugh-out-loud picture book that explores our emotions and reassures toddlers that having the wobbles is OK.
“Wibble wobble, wibble wobble, Jelly on a plate”
When Jelly is entered into the ‘Best Food Competition‘, it makes him wobble with worry.
Everyone loves chicken nuggets and pizza – but does everyone love jelly?
Suddenly he’s filled with self-doubt.
But soon Jelly learns that the things that make us different should be celebrated… and that it’s definitely OK to have a wobble every now and then.
- A fantastically funny book about being true to ourselves and letting our emotions shine
- From the creators of The Day the Banana Went Bad
- Bright and bold illustions will engage and entertain
- Shiny foiled cover makes this a special gift
- From an award-winning and Book Trust Pick author