Rough Guides Mini Malta
Make the most of your time with this brand-new, pocket-sized travel guide from Rough Guides
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Malta. From top tourist attractions like Valletta, Mdina and the Blue Lagoon, to cultural gems, including enjoying a leisurely lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Marsaxlokk, observing traditional Maltese life on the island of Gozo and exploring some of the oldest temples on earth, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one mini travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Malta:
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Things not to miss: the most essential sights and experiences at a glance
– Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, dining out to where to stay, we’ve got you covered
– Covers: Valletta, Outside Valletta, The Southeast, Heading Inland, The Northwest, Gozo, Comino.
Get the most out of your trip with: Pocket Rough Guide Malta & Gozo
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy ‘tell it like it is’ ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.