Rough Guides Mini Jersey
Make the most of your time with this brand-new, pocket-sized travel guide from Rough Guides
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Jersey. From top tourist attractions like the imposing Mont Orgueil Castle which towers above the village of Gorey, the unforgettable Jersey War Tunnels, and the uniquely interactive Maritime Museum, to hidden gems, including the North Coast Path and Beauport Beach, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one mini travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Jersey:
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the island’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Things not to miss: the most essential sights and experiences at a glance
– Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, dining out to where to stay, we’ve got you covered
– Covers: St Helier, excusrions from St Helier, the Southwest, the West Coast, the North Coast, Durrell and the East Coast
Get the most out of your trip with: Rough Guides Mini Jersey
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy ‘tell it like it is’ ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
There are no reviews yet.