Rough Guides Mini Iceland
Make the most of your time with this brand-new, pocket-sized travel guide from Rough Guides
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Iceland. From top tourist attractions like the magical capital city of Reykjavik, whale-watching off off HÃºsavik and the spellbinding blue lagoon to cultural gems, including the verdant island of Heimaey, the dramatic wilderness of ThÃ³rsmÃ¶rk, and the staggering power of the GoÃ°afoss waterfall, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one mini travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Iceland:
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Things not to miss: the most essential sights and experiences at a glance
– Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, dining out to where to stay, we’ve got you covered
– Covers: Reykjavik, the Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, the West Coast, the West Fjords, the Westman Islands, the South Coast and the North Coast
Get the most out of your trip with: Rough Guides Mini Iceland
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy ‘tell it like it is’ ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
There are no reviews yet.