Let training commence
Attention! In your hand is an indispensable pocket-sized training manual for new dads. Written by ex-Commando and father of three Neil Sinclair, this no-nonsense guide will teach you everything you need to know to prepare for your biggest mission yet: parenthood. With step-by-step advice and Commando Dad Top Tips, this book will ensure you’re ready to parent with military precision.
Learn how to:
- Prepare base camp for your baby trooper’s arrival
- Survive the first 24 hours
- Establish feeding and sleeping routines
- Pack a survival kit for everything from light missions to long-term deployments
- Transport the troops successfully on manoeuvres
- Treat ailments and injuries with basic first-aid training
- Keep base camp tidy and square away tasks along the way
- Maintain morale in the ranks
And much, much more.
Designed to be used in the field from birth to 12 months, this resource provides the foundation to all the practical skills needed to become the ultimate protector to your newest trooper. As used by Prince William himself, this is the go-to training manual for fatherhood recruits!