The latest edition of Philip’s France and Spain Road Atlas, in a handy spiral A4 format, is the must-have atlas for anyone travelling or driving in these and the adjacent countries including Belgium, Luxembourg and Portugal.
From the market leaders in European Road Mapping, in addition to the main maps at 1:750,000, the road network is shown at three supplementary scales from 1:250,000 to 1:3M, with ultra-clear detailed maps for urban areas, so that you can navigate in this part of Europe with ease.
Scenic routes are highlighted on the road maps, with theme parks and World Heritage Sites also clearly shown. The maps highlight towns with low-emission zones and show motorway rest/parking areas, not forgetting handy listings of top sites to visit and useful ski resort information.
Philip’s France and Spain Road Atlas includes:
* Up-to-date driving regulations, including speed limits;
* 4 pages of route-planning maps which enable journeys of over 800 miles to be planned without turning a page;
* 57 pages of clear, detailed road maps, with scenic routes highlighted and toll, toll-free and pre-pay motorways all clearly marked;
* 6 large-scale urban-area maps;
* 11 city-centre plans marking historic buildings and tourist attractions, as well as car parks, head post offices and other facilities;
* Listings for ski resorts and top visitor attractions.