Whether you want to marvel at Gardens by the Bay, trek through the jungle of Pulau Tioman or tuck into the world’s best street food at Lau Pa Sat market, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Malaysia and Singapore have to offer.
Captivating cities, idyllic islands, ancient rainforest and sumptuous cuisine make Malaysia a country worth savouring. Across the border, Singapore’s urban landscape is just as vibrant and varied, studded with unspoilt green spaces, trendy bars and Michelin-starred restaurants. This corner of southeast Asia has it all.
Our updated and redesigned 2023 guide brings Malaysia and Singapore to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the iconic buildings and neighbourhoods of both country and city. DK Eyewitness Malaysia and Singapore is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Malaysia and Singapore you will find:
– A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Malaysia and Singapore’s must-sees and hidden gems.
– Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
– Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
– Colour-coded chapters to every part of Malaysia and Singapore, from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah, the Southern Peninsula to Sarawak.
– Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
– Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
– Covers: Kuala Lumpur, NorthWest Peninsula, Southern Peninsula, Eastern and Central Peninsula, Sarawak Sabah
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
There are no reviews yet.