The 2023 edition of the bestselling Handbook seriesÂ includes the complete testable materials fromÂ Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents, the official Home Office materials.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a compulsory requirement for anyoneÂ wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide makes preparing for the test a lot easier.
The new edition includes:Â
- A foreword from writer Mario LÃ³pez-Goicoechea,Â author ofÂ Cuban, Immigrant, and Londoner.Â Â
- Up-to-date advice on specific question formats and clear advice on how to avoid common mistakes
- Focus points to help target your studies.
- Clear and easy to understand diagrams illustrating complex topics.
- Helpful advice from successful students and FAQs.
The 2023 edition includes advice on what to study and unique study aids. Our updated appendices helpÂ students develop the comprehensive understanding they will need toÂ pass the test.Â This book offers detailed advice on the types of questions you will be asked in the official test.
Purchasers also get a free subscription to online practice tests atÂ www.lifeintheuk.net, along with up-to-date news and information. ThisÂ book provides students with everything required to help them passÂ their test with confidence.Â
- The latest official materials
- Expert and independent study advice
- A FREE subscription to online practice tests atÂ www.lifeintheuk.net