‘A JOY OF A BOOK’ (SUNDAY TIMES) FROM THE 1.5 MILLION-COPY BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF ‘THE ROASTING TIN SERIES’: 75 SIMPLE, FRESH AND DELICIOUS RECIPES. INCLUDES: OVER 20 ONE-TIN/ONE-PAN RECIPES AND OVER 20 *30 MINS MAX* RECIPES.
‘An instant classic‘ Felicity Cloake | ‘Clever, speedy, manageable‘ India Knight | ‘Rukmini’s best book yet’ Stuart Heritage
Discover simple and speedy recipes that work for every day such as:
– Crisp-Topped Marinated Sea Bass With Green Chilli, Lime & Coriander
– Roasted Cauliflower with yoghurt and mustard
– All-in-one Aubergine, Tomato & Nigella Seed Curry
– Chilli, Coconut & Lime Salmon with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
– Green Pea, Onion & Cauliflower Pulao Rice
– Bengali Popcorn Shrimp
– Mini-Naan Pizzas with Lime & Coriander Paneer
– Cheddar, Cumin & Nigella Seed Cheese Straws
From quick snacks and weeknight dinners to simple desserts, Rukmini Iyer has created a collection of South Indian and Bengali-inspired recipes with a modern twist. Keeping with her ethos of ‘minimum effort, maximum flavour’, these dishes are vibrant, achievable and moreish.
‘Effortless innovative cooking and banging flavours’ Alice Slater | ‘Everything is full of flavour and easy‘ Angela Hui | ‘Full of realistic, delicious recipes‘ Bethany Rutter