Delicious cuisine, spectacular art and lush landscapes await in Florence and Tuscany.
Whether you want to sample delicious Tuscan food and wine, gaze at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa or browse eclectic markets in Florence, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that this region has to offer.
The birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is filled with architectural masterpieces and dazzling collections of art. Yet the countryside is just as mesmerizing, with cypress-lined roads leading to picturesque towns and idyllic islands lying just off the coast.
Our newly-updated guide brings Florence and Tuscany to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region’s iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. DK Eyewitness Florence & Tuscany is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Florence and Tuscany you will find:
– A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Florence and Tuscany’s must-sees and hidden gems.
– Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
– Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
– Colour-coded chapters to every part of Florence and Tuscany, from Santa Croce to Oltrarno, Central Tuscany to Southwest Tuscany.
– Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
– Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
– Covers: Tuscany, Florence, Around the Duomo, Around Santa Croce, Around San Lorenzo
Oltrarno, Tuscany, North East Tuscany, Central Tuscany, South East Tuscany, North West Tuscany
South West Tuscany.
Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Italy. Want the best of Florence and Tuscany in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Florence and Tuscany.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
There are no reviews yet.