Use the specially provided magnifying glass to spot over 200 things in each eye-boggling and detail-packed illustration, each depicting a different scene from the fascinating world of ancient Egypt.
From the rich floodplains of the Nile delta to the towering magnificence of the pyramids and the sphynx, this book teaches kids about what life was like in one of the earliest civilisations, with factual text presented alongside the stunning illustrations.
- The Nile and the desert,Â
- The Library of Alexandria,Â
- The court of Akhenaten and Tutankhamun,Â
- Cleopatra and her fierce navy, and
- A guide to Egyptian heiroglyphics!