Phuket is a tropical paradise – secluded beaches, rainforests teaming with life, colourful towns, tranquil temples and vibrant nightlife. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Phuket with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Phuket into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best temples and shrines, beaches, places to eat, shops and festivals.
– Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Phuket’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Phuket Town, Wat Chalong, Patong, Khao Phra Thaeo Royal Forest and Wildlife Reserve, Sirinat National Park, Naiharn Beach, Kata Beach, Similan Islands National Park, Khao Sok National Park and Phang Nga Bay
– Phuket’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s attractions, things to do for free and day trips
– A laminated pull-out map of Phuket, plus three colour area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Phuket’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Thailand.